<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, January 27, 2005

GONE FOR 2-DAYS..... 

Rocky and I will be gone today and tomorrow. We are meeting his brother and sister (and spouses) for a visit at Sikeston, MO. His brother and wife are en-route to Florida from near Chicago, his sister and her husband live at St. Louis and will drive down to meet us. It’s always nice to get together and catch up on news…even if briefly. I shall see you back here on Saturday…..hopefully.

It seems the Strain family is on the move this week-end. Becky is driving to KC and John and Barbara are flying in to help their dad celebrate his 80th birthday. It will be wonderful for them to be together and I know the good times will roll. They have contrived a very appropriate gift and I’m sure John or Becky will be writing about it. Happy birthday to George Sr.

I wish you all a good Thursday and Friday. Take care. I’m packin’ my bags.

Until the next time,
Essentially Esther