<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW.... 

Yesterday was a very busy day. Becky got home Sunday evening and after sharing about her trip, she mentioned she had to go back to finish her root canal in Springfield. In our conversation I didn’t think about asking if she would like for us to take her again in case she didn’t feel very well when she finished. By the time I called and made arrangements yesterday morning I had just a few minutes to get it all together so we could make the 80-miles in time for her appointment. Luckily we didn’t have a long wait as we did on the last appointment.

We made a few stops, had lunch and came home. I thought about writing a late blog and then decided I didn’t have enough time to do it justice. It was exercise night for Becky, Rocky and me, so we were off to the YMCA which is 20-miles back up the road. When we finished, we made a stop at WalMart for a few groceries and came home. After eating a bite we promptly sat down to watch the Rams beat the Buc’s. How sweet it is when a couple of my other favorite teams keep getting beat….namely the Chief’s. They have lost games….but so close it’s heart wrenching. I know…..I’m making excuses for them.

My other favorite team is the Packer’s. Brett Farve is my hero. I love to see that 12-year-old play football. I’m really going to hate it when he retires…….he has had a phenomenal career. I was saddened to learn one of my most respected coaches is retiring next year…..the Chief’s Dick Vermeil. (Thanks to Cuz Dale who researched the spelling of Vermeil……..and the nice phone visit this morning.)

I’m chasing rabbits here. I’m a little frustrated because I’ve been on the phone all morning investigating possibilities to get flu shots. It seems unless you are on oxygen seven days a week…….or serious heart complications…it is no, no no. I guess the rest of us will just have to get the flu……..

Everyone have a great day and thank you God for Cuz Dale who is always REAL and no phony stuff. In this world today…….that is rare…..too rare. I hope all of you out there make it a REAL day and I’m going to do the same….

Until tomorrow,
Essentially Esther