<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

BECKY'S TOOTH DILEMA.... 

Just a note: we will be gone today to take Becky to Springfield for a visit to the “tooth fairy.” Now that she’s a big girl, her tooth fairy has become a surgeon who stops pain and havoc…..hopefully without taking the tooth. Now, she’s happy if she keeps it rather than putting it in a glass for money. Speaking of that, our kids used to get “small change” in the glass………we were shocked to learn most kids would look at that now and say, “ Hey!! That tooth fairy only left me 35-cents! I’m gonna call my lawyer.” Well……..so I exaggerated a bit……but you know what I mean. Times continue to change…..and “small change” is no longer sufficient.

Be back tomorrow with more on Fitzsimmons.
Have a great day….

Essentially Esther