<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, May 13, 2004

MEET ME IN SAINT LOUIE....LOUIE 

Just a note to whoever may drop by for the next few days….Rocky and I are leaving for St. Louis in the morning to visit with his sister, brother and spouses. It has been their custom to pick a place of interest and all meet there……have a good visit and see whatever sights are in the area. I think it is a wonderful thing for brothers and sisters to do and wish my brother and I had thought of that.

Being such a busy society it’s hard for families to do unless you set a date and stick by it. In this case, even a brain tumor isn’t keeping us from going and we’re grateful for that. Have a great week-end yourselves and I’ll tell you about it when we get back. See you on Monday….God willing.

Until then,

Essentially Esther