<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Friday, May 28, 2004

A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE 

Today is a milestone in my life. I have now lived longer than my dad and my brother. I have a ways to go to equal or pass my mother. Dad left us at 71-years, Louis at 61-years and mom made 87-years. Today I will go to the cemetery with new flowers for their graves, all of which are here in Willow Springs or as Becky calls it “Smalltown” USA.

I am blessed in many ways. I can still think, though sometimes the words take a little longer coming out now. I can still eat anything I want although I am getting smarter about choices. I can still get out of bed everyday and choose what I would like to do without physical problems to work around. I still have a great capacity for love, adventure and learning……may it always be. The last thing I want to be is a grumpy old lady.

I have been blessed with a wonderful loving family and have lived long enough to see my grandchildren grow to adults and bloom. After all this, whatever time I have left is frosting on the cake.

I hope your world is wonderful and you are being all you CAN be. Just be the best of who you are because no one else can be YOU as well as YOU can. You are unique, one of a kind and special.

My love to all of you……..

Essentially Esther