<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Essentially Esther Banner

Thursday, April 22, 2004

HEARTFELT THANKS 

Rocky and I wish to thank all of our cyber friends for the many prayers, love and concern during his surgery and time in the hospital. We certainly appreciated the time you took to comment and send messages. Knowing the busy lives you lead it was a gift of time.

We are some of the fortunate ones who take their cares to the surgeon and hospital and come home with a happy ending. There are so many who have to face far worse situations than ours. Today I removed the staples from Rocky’s incision with a tool they sent home with us. I’m happy to say we both survived……actually it was a very simple undertaking.

He won’t be allowed to drive for 4 - 6 months and only then if he doesn’t have any more seizures. That means his worst fear has come upon him……..having to ride in the passenger seat while I drive. I’m known to have a heavy foot so to ease his mind I will now have to drive the speed limit……and so…..that means we both have to give up something. I suppose that’s a fair thing.

We are humbled by the support we have had from family and friends and we love you all. I plan to be back with Essentially Esther tomorrow and so……for tonight….from us to all of you……thank you and we love you.

Rocky and Esther